Friday, December 18, 2009

HELLOOOOOO :D.Today I went to limin's house because we have basketball and i brought mie maths home work there to do.hah.i finish it.After that we watch 2012 !!!! I dint focus , cause limin keeeep playing my PET SOCIETY and keeep spending my $$$$ , Now i left 6000+ only , please kesian me ! Dont let limin play your faceboook , its very dangerous , believe me ! After that we went to basketball , halfway it rain , so we have to come back ! We eat meeehooon and curry chicken , eilin ate alot of chicken ( I think of anthea ) ! Then we went upstairs to CAMHORE , halfway limin's sister - 3 join us ! Thats all for today , and now my phone is with eilin , is very dangerouss tooo , remember this 2 little gal , limin and eilin !This blog is written by the pro - YAPLIMIN . Eeyong only type 1 sentence ! I MISSS SCHOOOOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment